Kommentare
Hawaii, USAMisfitMaid4 months ago

Good idea, I went ahead and added them

I also went ahead and gave you super perms because i'm not nearly as active as I'd like to be, alas 😔

Acerlot gefällt das.
Hawaii, USAMisfitMaid1 year ago

I think it would depend on the context, but imo if it's of no consequence then I'm ok letting it fly.

If I could make a recommendation, starting a multiplayer server (even if you're the only one in it) will stop accidental menu pauses or slow modes from happening

Hawaii, USAMisfitMaid1 year ago

Terminal Control has been added, and I also tried to unfuck the singleplayer missions getting the number of players options. It required creating "Players" categories for each individual multiplayer mission, which also had the side effect of requiring every single run be manually updated to appear in the charts. I think I got everything, but please double-check to make sure I didn't miss anything! (if I did, you literally just need to hit edit run and then update, it pre-populates all the values correctly.... I probably did something weird when setting up but idk)

Acerlot und VORTEIL_ gefällt das.
Hawaii, USAMisfitMaid1 year ago

I'll see about getting the missions list updated!

As far as run verification is concerned, I think personally it's ideal to have someone else do the verification but it's not always possible (i know for me personally life is A Mess right now so). I guess I'd recommend giving it time but if it's been a few days go ahead and push the big button!

Acerlot und VORTEIL_ gefällt das.
Hawaii, USAMisfitMaid1 year ago

I like the way you did the pausing and showing timer, but prolly for tight runs calling it at the death of the last cruise missile (as shown in the killfeed) seems most accurate to me?

VORTEIL_ gefällt das.
Hawaii, USAMisfitMaid1 year ago

Yeah, that seems reasonable to me personally

Lauf: PlateUp!
Hawaii, USAMisfitMaid3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up! Sorry about that.

MisfitMaid Informationen
cringe internet maid
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Nuclear Option
Nuclear Option
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
PlateUp!
PlateUp!
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Nuclear Option
Nuclear Option
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
PlateUp!
PlateUp!
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
103
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Nuclear Option
Nuclear Option
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
22
Aktionen