Kommentare
Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos5 years ago

Two of the catergories on the 3DS leaderboards (Dark Lord and New Lumos), are not present on the Switch leaderboards. Will they be added in the future, or were they not added for a reason like unpopularity?

Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos5 years ago

Yes, just make sure the recording is clear enough to understand what is happening

SpeedIn, SuperAL1 und 3 Andere gefällt das.
Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos6 years ago

The main issue with doing ILs is mainly what odme already said, as well as the fact that this is mostly just a collection of 3 upscaled games on a different console. Because of that, even if we only did world/dome rta, it would be redundant to load a lvl leaderboard with at least 28 different categories for 3 different games that already have their own lvl leaderboards on their original versions.

Gaming_64 und Babalee gefällt das.
Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos6 years ago

Yeah it's pretty hard to decide what categories can work with this game on it's own leaderboard at the moment other then the one's Odme has already mentioned as we know next to nothing about what has or hasn't changed about the games in this collection. Which I assume is going to be just the resolution and 64 being the shindou version.

Gaming_64 gefällt das.
Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos6 years ago

The main problem with streamer ILs is besides red streamer, there's no easy way to decide end and start time for the other 4 streamers. Also to do a streamer IL you would have to play the game up to that point every time you want to do a run since TOK auto saves at certain points during the streamer, which would make doing streamer ILs very annoying.

For Olly the only problem is deciding start and end timing since we would have to do RTA timing because the fight isn't available in the Battle Lab unlike the other bosses in the game.

Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos8 years ago

Great I'll test it on other slopes too.

Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos8 years ago

I don't know if this will be helpful or if this already has been found but this happened. I was playing Captain Toad for the first time on the Switch and I tried avoiding the piranha plant and then suddenly clipped into the ledge. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_k-YsOVODqQ

IanTEB764 und EpicB13 gefällt das.
Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos8 years ago

I was just thinking the same thing.

Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos8 years ago

Tell me your thoughts

Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos8 years ago

Ok, I can understand ROMaster2

Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos8 years ago

I mean, since the demo's out now might as well. Also because right now we have no catgories so thats also why I think this should be a thing.

infinityJKA gefällt das.
Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos8 years ago

I will do that too

TheIronL gefällt das.
Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos8 years ago

This sounds fun, I will upload mine as soon as possible.

Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos8 years ago

I don't have a wii u and I really want to play this game and speedrun it when the switch version is out on May 4th. Would that be ok?

Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos8 years ago

I will probably try and test this run out myself so we can see the numbers for video proof.

Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos8 years ago

That sounds like a great idea!!!

Ind​ianapolis, IN, USAMintOreos8 years ago

This actually seems easier and faster to me, and I will probably use this on my next speedrun.

MintOreos Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
6 months ago
Läufe
24
Gespielte Spiele
Paper Mario: The Origami King
Paper Mario: The Origami King
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
7
Läufe
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Wii Party
Wii Party
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Slime-San
Slime-San
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Mario Super Sluggers
Mario Super Sluggers
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
55
Besuche
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1,274
Besuche
Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King
Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
222
Besuche
Luigi's Mansion 3
Luigi's Mansion 3
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
102
Besuche
Paper Mario
Paper Mario
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
61
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
103
Besuche
Super Mario Maker 2
Super Mario Maker 2
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
48
Besuche
Wii Party
Wii Party
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
150
Besuche