Kommentare
United StatesMickeyPC9 years ago

I was wondering how I can run this game on ntsc, since I see no one has any ntsc ps2 runs. There also isn't any loading times for ntsc that I can find. Would I have to find the loading times on my own?

MickeyPC Informationen
Beigetreten
12 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
16
Gespielte Spiele
Jak 3
Jak 3
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
11
Läufe
Jak II
Jak II
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
3
Läufe
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro the Dragon
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
232
Besuche
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
393
Besuche
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
96
Besuche
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
367
Besuche
Jak II
Jak II
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
473
Besuche
Jak 3
Jak 3
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1,593
Besuche
Crash Nitro Kart
Crash Nitro Kart
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
207
Besuche