Kommentare
MiTi_ne1 month ago

This is something that bagged for years at this point whenever to i go at leaderboards but why is 0.6-0.8 category default. Surely 1.0+ category, for version that you actually play when buying the game is more relevant and you would want it to be default one when looking up leaderboards.

Glitchless and escape ending are seemingly more popular categories so they can be default categories too, although it depends on your criteria, if you want to showcase fastest category by default it would be mother glitched. These suggestions are not as important since any category is watchable but Im just not that interested in older patches speedruns

MiTi_ne4 months ago

what in the world was that jump

MiTi_ne8 months ago

It's so satisfying how fast you are putting the wiretraps in the basement

Thread: Fallen Aces
MiTi_ne8 months ago

yeah, that makes sense, will add it

MiTi_ne1 year ago

Yo

pmanMI517 gefällt das.
MiTi_ne1 year ago

wait for episode 2 drop🧡

MiTi_ne1 year ago

For how seemingly obvious the ladder route is it's actually my first time seeing somebody doing it in speedrun so congrats on that

MiTi_ne1 year ago

Poor rat

FrogMagician gefällt das.
MiTi_ne1 year ago

Look up dodgeboosting guide from Hero, to clip through walls specifically you need to dodgeboost and jump into the wall(try to jump when you are when you get to lowest moment of a dodge). Final clip isn't full clip it's just camera clip, you can do it by repeatedly jumping into the ceiling or by dodgeboost jumping for instant results

MiTi_ne1 year ago

Your run is unrestricted but title says nmg so you probably need to change it

MiTi_ne1 year ago

Her0z21 und JackAttack1U gefällt das.
MiTi_ne2 years ago

I'm not a mod, you can try asking Scufu. But I doubt that he'll add this so you might need to run the whole game

MiTi_ne2 years ago

I tried that route but didn't realize you could just qs/ql again T_T

Good one, congrats!

finness_ gefällt das.
Thread: Fallen Aces
MiTi_ne2 years ago

I see, thanks for the answer!

Thread: Fallen Aces
MiTi_ne2 years ago

It isn't specified in category rules what's considered major glitch and I get that any clips would be major, dialogue skip I suppose too, but would be dash considered major?

It changes the way speedruns are done significantly but also dodging and turning your head in direction you dodge doesn't seem to be the most game breaking thing.

So I want to know opinion of moderators on this issue

MiTi_ne2 years ago

Well it sure is possible to hit even lower than 1:59. And about other routes yeah, i found route that I liked much better than this one where I started from second floor but sadly because of dialogue you need to start from first floor to start Nightwave speech otherwise he wouldn't let you skip cutscene at the safe before he stops talking

MiTi_ne2 years ago

Thanks! At first thought to grab soda at the corner of street but i found much more convenient choice in the end

Thread: Fallen Aces
MiTi_ne2 years ago

So i found another bug, if you knock out an enemy and another one wakes them up, and then you knock them out again the final number of pacified enemies will actually increase to 2, even though only one enemy was pacified in the end.

It might have messed up my findings because if i had some pacified enemies at the end i just added them to number of killed enemies

Thread: Fallen Aces
MiTi_ne2 years ago

yeah, if this would be fixed, it would be quite easier to play this hypothetical category.

Also question about category, should knocking out opponents count or only killing them? Because in House of Cards mission if I'm to run 100% + kills category it means that I need to pacify enemies first to complete mission and then go and kill them all, which is kinda annoying

Thread: Fallen Aces
MiTi_ne2 years ago

I've looked through every level and these are my results for 'Sleeping with the fishes' difficulty:

Wake up Call - 55 enemies

Water Under The Bridge - 117 enemies +7 sharks

Shifting Gears - 78 enemies

House of Cards - 25 enemies

Moth to a Flame - 70 enemies

Edit: checked again numbers again but now I memorized every enemy position in the game so I think these should be right.

One weird thing is that in shifting gears one enemy in junkyard doesn't spawn immediately with others? He will spawn some time after I've entered junkyard, but thats annoying

MiTi_ne Informationen
my top five favourite (maybe) songs: ナキムシスト | 命に嫌われている | 七転罵倒 | Rotten life | Fairytale,
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
78
Gespielte Spiele
Fallen Aces
Fallen Aces
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
69
Läufe
Mobile Suit Baba
Mobile Suit Baba
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
4
Läufe
Stay Out of the House
Stay Out of the House
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Move or Die
Move or Die
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Pseudoregalia
Pseudoregalia
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Stay Out of the House
Stay Out of the House
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
11
Besuche
Fallen Aces
Fallen Aces
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
166
Besuche
Pseudoregalia
Pseudoregalia
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
17
Besuche
PIGFACE
PIGFACE
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Fallen Aces
Fallen Aces
Letzte Aktion 5 days ago
131
Aktionen
Mobile Suit Baba
Mobile Suit Baba
Letzte Aktion 8 months ago
4
Aktionen