Kommentare
Thread: Rivage
United StatesMesmerale19 hours ago

I suppose I'll wait to see what the answer to this ends up being before deciding to submit my second 100% run.. 'cause copy/paste was quite handy for the stock machine and intranet links. Definitely interested in what the decision is.

United StatesMesmerale4 years ago

Nothing wrong with that. Speedrunning doesn't rely on being on these leaderboards. In order to get on them, the runner has to submit their run themselves. If they don't care about doing that, nothing wrong with that. They know what they've accomplished. \o/

(If this is a case of the mods not having verified the run yet then that's a different story but I don't have that information.)

United StatesMesmerale4 years ago

I think the only input I've had on this which I believe I mentioned in the Discord ages ago is that I think it would be best to finish the timing on the purchase of the next Catalog in the sequence. There's a massive difference between just "finishing a catalog" and "having enough money to purchase the next one". That being said, if your goal is just to strictly see how fast you can finish a catalog without regard to how that speed could be incorporated into a real run, then I guess I can't complain at all. xD

United StatesMesmerale4 years ago

Yeah I dunno how I didn't see this a year ago but even as the Any% WR holder I still completely believe that there's no reason to deny a single run to be in multiple categories if the run fits multiple criteria. Let the run be WR for both categories, it deserves it if it's really the fastest run.

Pear gefällt das.
Mesmerale Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
Little Inferno
Little Inferno
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
6
Läufe
Strange Horticulture
Strange Horticulture
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Until Dawn
Until Dawn
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Rivage
Rivage
Letzter Besuch 1 day ago
2
Besuche