Kommentare
Bavaria, GermanyMelonenbook30054 years ago

Thank you very much it worked!

SilverLeaf gefällt das.
Bavaria, GermanyMelonenbook30054 years ago

I reset my switch and now I can't download 3d All stars anymore even though i bought it in january or february. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks in advice

Bavaria, GermanyMelonenbook30054 years ago

Maybe this is kind of a stupid question but why are there No Smo TASes yet? I mean there’s an emulator. Thanks in advice

Bavaria, GermanyMelonenbook30054 years ago

but arent there more glitches like first moon skip, sphynx clip and this stuff?

Bavaria, GermanyMelonenbook30054 years ago

I just reseted my switch to get SMO version 1.0.0 but then I saw nobody uses 1.0.0 anymore. Is it banned or are certain glitches banned? Thanks in advice!

Melonenbook3005 Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
4 years ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe