Kommentare
Madison, WI, USAMeerkat5 years ago

FYI - invite is showing as invalid. You might've accidentally set it to expire.

Thread: The Site
Madison, WI, USAMeerkat6 years ago

Hi there,

I'm requesting moderation powers for Backyard Baseball 2003 (https://www.speedrun.com/backyard_baseball_2003).

As the main mod for the original Backyard Baseball leaderboards and an overarching mod for Backyard Sports, I've been getting a few complaints regarding unverified runs for BB03. The only mod for the game, Yoda1127, has been inactive on SRcom for a few weeks and hasn't answered Discord messages in a very long time - I pinged him back in August regarding an unverified run and he has failed to respond, and he hasn't responded in the past week with pings as well.

Thanks much!

TheLaggingGamer und AlienHybrid gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Madison, WI, USAMeerkat8 years ago

Hi there, I'm affiliated with the staff at the former Video Game Scoreboard (videogamescoreboard.com). I can ask some of the staff and see if they'd be interested on cross-promotion or a reboot if that's something the speedrun.com staff would be interested in.

Madison, WI, USAMeerkat8 years ago

Hey all, I've started a general Discord channel for all Humongous Entertainment games, including Backyard Baseball. Would be a good place for us all to discuss strats, organize races(???), and push each other to perfect Backyard Baseball. Check it out here: https://discord.gg/xBM36Tz

Madison, WI, USAMeerkat9 years ago

I've talked about this on my stream a couple times. I don't have a problem with it if other players aren't.

Yoda1127 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Madison, WI, USAMeerkat9 years ago

Hi there, there is only one moderator for Backyard Baseball, and he has been offline for four months. In addition, his only outside social media he has posted (Twitch and YouTube) have not been used in 10+ months. I have also posted runs and a forum post and have received no reply. I would like to take over moderation for the game, if possible.

YUMmy_Bacon5 und HowDen gefällt das.
Madison, WI, USAMeerkat9 years ago

I just did a test run to see if a League Play WR would be viable. I set the following options:

• Swing Spot → Pitch Locator • Difficulty: Medium (opponents throw ball quicker, don't hold on to it) • Innings: 6 • Errors: Off

I did the initial setup plus four games, using a predetermined "ideal" lineup I'd come up with. These are the times I got:

Set Team: 0:37 Game 1: 16:43 (unlucky with two opponent HRs) Game 2: 30:00 Game 3: 45:05 Game 4: 59:24

Average Game Time (minus setup): 14:42 Expected Finish Time (14 season, 7 playoff): 5:08:37

Five hours is definitely not outside the realm of possibility for a speedrun. I, at least, would consider going for this record.

Meerkat Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
18
Gespielte Spiele
Backyard Baseball
Backyard Baseball
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
13
Läufe
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure
Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Backyard Baseball
Backyard Baseball
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
606
Besuche
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
71
Besuche
Backyard Soccer
Backyard Soccer
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
65
Besuche
Backyard Soccer MLS Edition
Backyard Soccer MLS Edition
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
27
Besuche
Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure
Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
39
Besuche
Backyard Baseball (GCN/PS2)
Backyard Baseball (GCN/PS2)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
2
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Backyard Baseball
Backyard Baseball
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
38
Aktionen
Backyard Soccer MLS Edition
Backyard Soccer MLS Edition
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
8
Aktionen
Backyard Baseball (GCN/PS2)
Backyard Baseball (GCN/PS2)
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
7
Aktionen