Kommentare
Seattle, WA, USAMechaDragonX8 years ago

I don't know about the Switch version, but on 3DS, the Plucky Pass Beginnings glitch has been patched. And on Mushroom Mesa, the touch platforms at the back of the stage are at different heights compared to the Wii U. The Switch version will probably have the same differences, and both will probably more. I won't know for sure until I get the game tomorrow.

However, with all of this, it would make sense to create a new leaderboard with separations between the two systems. Especially because playing in handheld mode/3DS will be drastically different from playing in tabletop/TV mode, due to the motion controls allowing access to platform manipulation, while also being able to move the camera or dash.

And lastly about the slowness, in my experience, it doesn't seem slower than other versions when playing them. I'm able to match Wii U times after all. However, I do completely understand that this version runs at 30 FPS.

UPDATE: I didn't realize you can sprint with Y, B, A, and ZR...So in fact in some cases, it would be harder on Switch, as according to reviews, you press ZR to trigger touch platforms.

MechaDragonX Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
9 months ago
Läufe
16
Gespielte Spiele
Sesame Street Fighter
Sesame Street Fighter
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
6
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
4
Läufe
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Pole Position
Pole Position
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Pole Position II
Pole Position II
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Home Alone (NES)
Home Alone (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Sonic Rush Adventure
Sonic Rush Adventure
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Emio – The Smiling Man: Famicom Detective Club
1
Besuch
Shadow Generations
Shadow Generations
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Sonic Frontiers
Sonic Frontiers
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir
1
Besuch