That means being flattenes while le being Little whith shock
Ye as that take coins off also
Bones mode is the bonelike pirhana flower
Same but on track means the pirhana Flowers on track that eat u when too close
What we were starting to do on the discord is all things that take off coins, plus the blooper who’s really annoying
Soo in total :There would Be :
BANANA
green shell
red shell
blue shell
bomb
mushroom in balloon mode
bill
Lightning
Star
Fireflower
Boomrang
Piranha flower object
Same but on track
Same but on bones mode on track
Horn
Fall out of tracks
Feather in balloon mode
Get eaten in this incredible prisoner/cop mode
lava/water/space
Oil (in wario stadium)
Mud (in excitebike)
Blooper
Golden muschroom battle mode
Oh Yeah thx !! Also there’s one in Mario Circuit but It seems the Same as in mario circuit
thanks :) In fact I was surprised it wasn't official yet lmao
I dunno how to "submit" or something but I've made advert of that thread on reddit and my blue yourself new WR (currently waiting for the mods to accept it so that I can send it to my friends :))))))
There would Be :
BANANA
green shell
red shell
blue shell
bomb
mushroom in balloon mode
bill
Lightning
Star
Fireflower
Boomrang
Piranha flower object
Same but on track
Same but on bones mode on track
Horn
Fall out of tracks
Feather in balloon mode
Get eaten in this incredible prisoner/cop mode
Eventually lava/water/space
Hey, I’ve thought of a new category : die%, in which you have to take damage from every possible way and item
Note that subcategories are possible (solo/coop)
France