Kommentare
Thread: Granny
Ontario, CanadaMattinatorr2 years ago

Canada

Zanum gefällt das.
Thread: Granny
Ontario, CanadaMattinatorr2 years ago

lmao

Gelöscht
und YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: Granny
Ontario, CanadaMattinatorr3 years ago

lmao

Zanum,
Gelöscht
, und YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Lauf: Granny
Ontario, CanadaMattinatorr3 years ago

Shalom, Gary. It appears you have strayed too far from the hypnotic toad's gaze. Please return to the splendour that is his divine gift of vision. Carry with you the light of his teachings.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: Granny
Ontario, CanadaMattinatorr4 years ago

lmao

Zanum,
Gelöscht
und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Lauf: Granny
Ontario, CanadaMattinatorr4 years ago

Your first ever run :D

Zanum und YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaMattinatorr4 years ago

Hello

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Ontario, CanadaMattinatorr5 years ago

Hello. I would like to request the removal of the other super moderator of Granny (https://www.speedrun.com/granny), Godchueco. He is rarely online and he hasn't verified a single run since August 2020. I have messaged him about this issue, and he has not responded. He was previously contacted by Daravae around a month ago about this, and I haven't heard anything since. If someone could at least contact him, that would be great.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Ontario, CanadaMattinatorr5 years ago

Hello. I would the other super moderator of Granny, Godchueco, removed. (https://www.speedrun.com/granny).

He is rarely online and never verifies runs. Even though he has been online recently, he hasn't been fulfilling his duty as moderator for the past few months. He has not verified a run since August 2020. I messaged him around mid-December about this, and I still have not received a response from him.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me on Discord at Mattinator#7847.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Ontario, CanadaMattinatorr5 years ago

Hello. I am requesting to upped to super moderator on Granny (https://www.speedrun.com/granny). I am already a moderator, but the other super mod is super inactive, since he rarely comes online and was last online a month ago. I also shot the other moderator a message about this issue a couple of days ago and he has still not responded. I just want to have an active moderator who will help me go through the amount of runs that I still need to go through. I have e-mail authentication set up. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me on Discord at Mattinator#7847

Flynnn, YUMmy_Bacon5, und ShadowDraft gefällt das.
Mattinatorr Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
6 days ago
Läufe
102
Gespielte Spiele
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
31
Läufe
Granny
Granny
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
23
Läufe
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
9
Läufe
Granny: Chapter Two
Granny: Chapter Two
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
7
Läufe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
6
Läufe
Mario Kart 7
Mario Kart 7
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
5
Läufe
There Is No Game
There Is No Game
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
Flow Free
Flow Free
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Granny
Granny
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
16
Besuche