OK. This is a manual way of doing it. It thought that there was a way to trap something happening in the game itself. For exemple, I currently start the timer manually. For 100zombies%, it is not a big deal. If I want to try zombie%, the difference between the manual start of the timer and the actual rule (first frame in the game), can be around 0,5s to 1s.
Hello everyone,
I would like to start attempting speedruns for 7 days to die. I have set up another instance of Livesplit but I can't find a way to autosplit in 7 days to die. For Satisfactory, there is a specific mod that you can use (the only mod that is allowed), to add trace lines in the log file for the game. That you, the autosplit can be added to the split layout and auto validate the splits. Is there anything similar for 7 days to die? If not, are the splits validated manually (seems difficult for the 100%zombies%)?
Thanks :)
Hello @Epiphane.
Did you manage to gather all the video footage for your run and compute the actual time for your run? We are working on trying the same thing, and it would be interesting to get a first benchmark for this 🙂 Is there any way to contact an admin to add the 4Package% multiplayer section?
France

