Kommentare
SlovakiaMade0fJello3 years ago

Thanks but I'm having problems with vtk

SlovakiaMade0fJello3 years ago

I'm trying to set up portal reloaded for speedrunning on linux and Livesplit autosplitter doesn't work in wine, even when I import the sar.asl file, so I searched for some other usable timers for linux (llanfair, flitter...) but none of them have an autosplitting feature but I have the sar.asl file so is there any way to run it so it works in flitter or llanfair?

Made0fJello Informationen
I'm a solo app developer. I love to make pixel art. I watch anime and I also speedrun the portal games
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
5 months ago
Läufe
19
Gespielte Spiele
Portal
Portal
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
17
Läufe
Portal 2
Portal 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
ULTRAKILL
ULTRAKILL
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
9
Besuche
Portal 2
Portal 2
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
32
Besuche
Portal
Portal
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
149
Besuche
Portal Reloaded
Portal Reloaded
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
57
Besuche
Portal Category Extensions
Portal Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
9
Besuche
Portal: Prelude
Portal: Prelude
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
3
Besuche
Aperture Tag
Aperture Tag
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
4
Besuche
Thinking with Time Machine
Thinking with Time Machine
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
3
Besuche