Kommentare
Thread: Forager
CanadaMackenzie16 years ago

I wouldn't know, I've been neglecting Discord heavily lately. This game's speedrun server in particular is quite low on my list of priorities to keep track of from all my Discord servers - especially since the number of runs we get for this game now is, simply put, not many.

Thread: Forager
CanadaMackenzie16 years ago

Wow Akaya, very nice~ Do you think sub 3 might be possible under the right conditions with enough luck and practice?

Thread: Forager
CanadaMackenzie17 years ago

Consider it done.

Thread: Forager
CanadaMackenzie17 years ago

I'd say IGT for most runs in my opinion, unless a glitched run that requires a lot of external menu'ing is the subject. In the latter case I'd think real time is the logical choice.

sladke gefällt das.
Mackenzie1 Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
5 years ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
Forager
Forager
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Forager
Forager
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
1,103
Besuche
Celeste
Celeste
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
97
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Forager
Forager
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
25
Aktionen