Kommentare

It was just a link to the actual discord

Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12343 years ago

No idea, I didn’t change the rule

Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12343 years ago

I’m not surprised

Souffreur gefällt das.
Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12344 years ago

I’ll add 100% now though

Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12344 years ago

Yeah, I’ll get to it in a week, though there might be some point events, but it should be fine

Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12344 years ago

Ok, your welcome

CVHeesvelde gefällt das.
Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12344 years ago

Sorry for the day wait but I added them

Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12344 years ago

Yes, I’ll do it in about a hour

CVHeesvelde gefällt das.
Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12344 years ago

You can’t do points on speedrun.com

CVHeesvelde gefällt das.
Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12344 years ago

Your welcome

DoYouLikePantz gefällt das.
Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12344 years ago

I added welcome to riders

Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12344 years ago

Welcome to riders?

DoYouLikePantz gefällt das.
Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12344 years ago

It will be under levels

Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12344 years ago

Sorry about the talking

Alberta, CanadaMa-name-jeff12344 years ago

good job

atomium_boy gefällt das.
Ma-name-jeff1234 Informationen
Trans and Aroace. I’m to busy playing games to have a relationship. And being girl is cool
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
10 months ago
Läufe
13
Gespielte Spiele
Riders Republic
Riders Republic
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
10
Läufe
Spaceflight simulator
Spaceflight simulator
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Karlson (Itch.io)
Karlson (Itch.io)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
23
Besuche
Steep
Steep
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
8
Besuche
Spaceflight simulator
Spaceflight simulator
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
490
Besuche
Riders Republic
Riders Republic
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
380
Besuche
Cities: Skylines
Cities: Skylines
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
12
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Spaceflight simulator
Spaceflight simulator
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
104
Aktionen
Riders Republic
Riders Republic
Letzte Aktion 10 months ago
89
Aktionen