Kommentare
Thread: Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers
Thread: Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers
Hi guys, I would like to know if there is any way to manipulate the RNG of the second boss? Every time I see someone playing live the boss always does the same pattern
never come with me
Thread: Mortal Kombat X
Take a very hard category or Hard as the category Very easy opponent stands
Thread: Donkey Kong Country
Why not start delete whats PB has no video is proof ??? Because I think it's very unfair to people to write the playing videos in order to get a good PB and others simply puts the team without video evidence
If this is a lot of work put me here as Administrator I am pleased to qualify all videos
1 bis 4 von insgesamt 4 angezeigt
Lukinha Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
7
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Brazil







