Kommentare
Michigan, USALuigi_da_God2 years ago

Is the cycle diferent when you enter whomps?? my plats are covering the star 5 when i get to it

Michigan, USALuigi_da_God2 years ago

This is track 1

Michigan, USALuigi_da_God2 years ago

Good stuff. L1 time might be unbeatable at this point XD

Michigan, USALuigi_da_God2 years ago

I have been finding a lot of glitches to do laps quicker and it would be fun if there was a Glitchless category for normal racing.

Michigan, USALuigi_da_God3 years ago

Is the time it takes to load worlds counted in full game runs?? In some speedruns of other games load times are cut out because of different levels of hardware, making it kind of pay to have an advantage. Just curious as to how this game treats load times cause I want to dabble in speedruns of this game but i don't want to spend money or get frustrated by my outdated pc.

Zanum und ShiningRiolu gefällt das.
Michigan, USALuigi_da_God4 years ago

Update I accidentally did it faster

Michigan, USALuigi_da_God4 years ago

Cool Lakitu skip I did.

Michigan, USALuigi_da_God4 years ago

The first run by MLGix doesn't use any glitches so I was thinking we could make a glitchless category in which we cannot use objects for the infinite flop glitch, but you can climb walls "and ceilings if possible" because I wouldn't consider those glitches. Mabey we could make it no major glitches?

    I was wondering because that run by MLGix was so skillful and I feel like it was over taken by the infinite flop glitch and would go to waste without a new category.
MLGix gefällt das.
Michigan, USALuigi_da_God4 years ago

Wont be here for long :)

MLGix gefällt das.
Luigi_da_God Informationen
I like to go fast in game.
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
18
Gespielte Spiele
Sprint Master
Sprint Master
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
18
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Sprint Master
Sprint Master
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
19
Besuche
Go Home, Mr. Fisk!
Go Home, Mr. Fisk!
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
75
Besuche
Super Captain Falcon 64
Super Captain Falcon 64
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
25
Besuche