No worries TriumphantBass, it's a somewhat recent change that made all duties to be submitted with IGT.
You can work it out by looking at your ingame duty time (top left for you) when the boss reaches 0 hp, right before the blackout and substract that from 60 in a trial/raid and from 90 in a dungeon. Technically, you would need to substract another second to get the actual ffxiv IGT, because FFXIV always rounds up, but the mods don't enforce this at all, so I would just take the free second.
Wipes are also counted as part of your run though, so your Endsinger run is quite a bit longer because of it.
The IGT for your two submitted entries are:
SMA Hard 12:47
Endsinger 13:07
But you would get away with submitting them as 12:46 and 13:06, because everyone does that.
I could be wrong but I think you can submit part 1 and post part 2 in the comments to your run.

Groningen, Netherlands