Kommentare
Thread: Club Penguin
Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon2 years ago

Check the pinned thread, it has a ton of links with different allowed versions. If you are looking for something more specific feel free to join the discord and ask there!

Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon7 years ago

You know what else is gone?

nhaar gefällt das.
Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon7 years ago

The only people this objectively affects is people in the MKSC community, and they all trust the record i.e. have no problem with it. Saying that, of course it would be optimal with a video, however it is not the highest of concerns, especially with it being such a bother to record. I am honestly baffled as to why you would care so much over an issue like this, and I feel like it is more your issue than it is the community's.

Sizzyl und rusto gefällt das.
Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon8 years ago

hi

nhaar gefällt das.
Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon8 years ago

Thank you very much. Even though it did take a while, I am still very grateful.

Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon8 years ago

The rules state: "Timer Starts on first input after penguin loads in; Timer ends when the screen telling you how many coins you earned appears.

No Puffles for Coin Bonus. No Max Stamps for Coin Bonus. No using codes from Club Penguin merchandise."

He breaks two of these rules, the first being when timing strats, and the second being No Max Stamps for Coin Bonus.

Besides, his run is not even of the same game, and should actually be submitted to the Club Penguin Rewritten boards instead: https://www.speedrun.com/cpr

Clout, Faulheit und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Club Penguin
Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon8 years ago

I just got a 1-jump 500 Coins run. I hope you aren't going to ask for proof, because my dog ate the recording. believe

Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon8 years ago

If you are interested in running the game you can join the discord. What most people use to run is a private Club Penguin client, located on your computer, and can therefore not be shut down.

TicTacBean gefällt das.
Thread: Club Penguin
Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon8 years ago

Here are my opinions on what should happen to the different categories. I will only be talking about the categories that are actually ran on the CPO leaderboards.

Pufflescape any%: This seems to be a good category, if we can find a way to actually run it that is not CPO.

Golden Puffle: I believe this is too arbitrary, and should at most only be on the Category Extensions board.

Smoothie Smash Death%: This category is very arbitrary, and not fun for a speedrun. Should not be carried over.

Puffle Roundup 100% low% fail%: These categories are just variations on the 500 Coins No Bonuses category, so I suggest we delete them as well.

Bits & Bolts Death%: Too arbitrary, and bad for a speedrun. Should not be carried over.

Bits & Bolts Level 5: A bit boring to speedrun, as it is just counting and luck. Maybe put on Category Extensions.

Hit the Target - 10 Points: Very arbitrary and it would just consist of spamming snowballs. Should not be carried over.

TL;DR: Delete Everything EXCEPT MAYBE Pufflescape any%

Faulheit und nhaar gefällt das.
Thread: Club Penguin
Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon8 years ago

Nah, we should ban nhaar instead. He has beaten Faultheits run, something which should be impossible as Faultheits run was spliced beyond repair and sped up to begin with.

Faulheit gefällt das.
Thread: Club Penguin
Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon8 years ago

Good luck! nhaars a beast, so gonna be hard to beat him.

Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon8 years ago

As of writing this two people have gotten 51 in this game. First Flaks, then Milength yesterday.

From looking at Milengths screenshot, I believe it is very clear that he has cheated the run. Here are the two screenshots side by side:

https://imgur.com/a/W6RRb

First off, all of the basketballs in the background are in the exact same positions, which is really suspicious, and looking at the font used for the name Milengths looks completely different from Flaks's.

I want to believe that people are not faking runs, and that the mods know best, so please if you have any evidence to prove otherwise I would be happy to see it.

If he is a cheater as I suspect, then I believe video proof should become a must, as screenshots are too easy to fake, and apparently can make it to the leaderboards.

grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts, Acceter und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon8 years ago

A screenshot is really easy to fake. A video of at least a 48 would be nice, let alone a 51.

Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon9 years ago

That's some serious RNG.

Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon9 years ago

That's the nature of speedrunning the category. If you don't like it, then it's not for you.

Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon9 years ago

Today I got an INSANE run in Club Penguin. I got both a sub-40 and a sub-39 in one go. The time was 38.18.

Only problem being that the coins earned at the end said 495 when I in actuality got 539. Here are some screenshots:

Coins Earned: https://gyazo.com/1efcf5c0fb5e208073e53a5e446be9d0 Last Puffle Herded: https://gyazo.com/584dd9b8959cd733ede693da86193214

After I saw this I wondered if it had given me my 539 coins, or if it gave me the 495 coins. Turns out that it actually gave me 495 Coins!

The run before the sub-40: (Lost due to clicking finish early): https://gyazo.com/9035c0a052768f91f0865bce4cbbe5eb

The sub-40: https://gyazo.com/1efcf5c0fb5e208073e53a5e446be9d0

I suppose I should get to why I'm posting this. I want to

  1. Open up discussion over how to abuse this glitch. For example find a way to get the game to give you 500 coins even though you didn't earn it.

  2. Discuss whether or not my run is still valid.

EDIT: I am going to sleep now, but I will be able to provide any information about the run and/or previous runs after school tomorrow.

Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon9 years ago

It does look very suspicious. I don't want to jump to any hasty conclusions as it is an approved run (And I will respect the mods decision), but even then I would like an explanation as to how he moves his mouse so quickly and fills out the forms so quickly.

It also seems a bit suspicious that he fills out every form nearly instantly with the exeption of the 'confirm you are not a robot' where he takes his time. But who am I, right? Just a nobody.

Thread: BBQ quest
Frederiksborg, DenmarkLothjon9 years ago

When I download the .rar file it says it is 0kb, and I am not able to extract it to find the game.exe. I have downloaded the RPGMaker Runtime, and I have downloaded the files multiple times.

Is there a mirror anywhere? EDIT: By the way, congrats on the run, was extremely good!

Lothjon Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
7 months ago
Läufe
118
Gespielte Spiele
Club Penguin
Club Penguin
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
54
Läufe
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
18
Läufe
Club Penguin Category Extensions
Club Penguin Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
14
Läufe
Club Penguin Island
Club Penguin Island
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
7
Läufe
Club Penguin (Original)
Club Penguin (Original)
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
6
Läufe
Club Penguin: Game Day!
Club Penguin: Game Day!
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
5
Läufe
BBQ quest
BBQ quest
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
5
Läufe
CP3D
CP3D
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
BBQ quest
BBQ quest
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
437
Besuche
Club Penguin: Game Day!
Club Penguin: Game Day!
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
271
Besuche
Club Penguin (Original)
Club Penguin (Original)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
965
Besuche
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
362
Besuche
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
201
Besuche
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
899
Besuche
Club Penguin
Club Penguin
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
2,880
Besuche
Basketball 2012
Basketball 2012
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
147
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Club Penguin
Club Penguin
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
54
Aktionen
Club Penguin Category Extensions
Club Penguin Category Extensions
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
13
Aktionen
BBQ quest
BBQ quest
Letzte Aktion 7 years ago
4
Aktionen