Kommentare
United StatesLordeHartshorn1 year ago

The rules do not say anything about Alternate Controls, are we allowed to use anything in that category like “Auto Pick-Up” or “Auto Weapon Swap?”

To enter a Speedrun, no glitches, etc, which level do have to run, can we run “Very Light” difficulty to qualify?

Lastly, what is the difference between restricted vs unrestricted?

LordeHartshorn Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
29 days ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
The Last of Us Part I (PS5)
The Last of Us Part I (PS5)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
The Last of Us Part II
The Last of Us Part II
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
7
Besuche
The Last of Us Part I (PS5)
The Last of Us Part I (PS5)
Letzter Besuch 29 days ago
50
Besuche
The Last of Us Part II Remastered (PS5)
The Last of Us Part II Remastered (PS5)
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
5
Besuche