Kommentare
Unbekannt
EnglandLordAlu10 years ago

I have reserved seats though, I'd assume I don't get those travelling on an earlier train.

Unbekannt
EnglandLordAlu10 years ago

Thanks for this Planks. I'll be arriving at around 10AM on the Saturday but my train (Train 1060, apparently) isn't until 2PM so I'll be hanging around for lunch and coffee. :)

Unbekannt
EnglandLordAlu10 years ago

I am in the UK on GMT. I can do Friday between 19:30 and 23:00, although if necessary I can take that day of work with little notice, in which case I can do between 06:00 and 23:00. Otherwise I am available on Saturday or Sunday at any time between 06:00 and 23:00. Looking forward to the race!! :)

Unbekannt
EnglandLordAlu11 years ago

I'll certainly submit for the next one - the only reason I didn't for this one was I was away on holiday!

I can only comment on the stream itself, which I dropped into when I could. It did seem a little drowned out by the proximity to the main stage. Obvioulsy if the next one can get a better space then this would hopefully be a non-issue. Otherwise the stream was run well, the quality was good and the camera gave you a good view of both the runner(s) and crowd.

LordAlu Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
26
Gespielte Spiele
Metroid: Zero Mission
Metroid: Zero Mission
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
19
Läufe
Another Metroid 2 Remake
Another Metroid 2 Remake
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
4
Läufe
Metroid Dread
Metroid Dread
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Another Metroid 2 Remake
Another Metroid 2 Remake
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
9
Besuche
Metroid: Zero Mission
Metroid: Zero Mission
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
53
Besuche
Metroid Dread
Metroid Dread
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
71
Besuche