Kommentare
Denver, CO, USALittleBrizzle4 years ago

In the out of bounds run I'm having trouble with a section of it. after I get on top of the elevator to Fazer Blast and it unloads everything I can't go fast enough to fall into the room near the end of the vanny ending before everything loads back in. I was wondering if there was a way to make it load slower or something so I could do it.

Denver, CO, USALittleBrizzle4 years ago

Ok thanks. I must just be bad lol

Denver, CO, USALittleBrizzle4 years ago

I haven't been able to do hyperspeed hallway at all. I've looked up a guide on how to do it and I still can't. I was wondering if the glitch had been patched, and if so. is there a way to download an earlier version of the game?

Thread: The Sims 4
Denver, CO, USALittleBrizzle5 years ago

I agree that all aspirations would be fun

LittleBrizzle Informationen
Professional Nerd
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
23
Gespielte Spiele
Another Crab's Treasure
Another Crab's Treasure
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
5
Läufe
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 2
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 2
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
ROBLOX: SHRUNKEN SCHOOL ESCAPE!! Adventure Obby
1
Lauf
DITCH SCHOOL TO GET RICH!! Adventure Obby
DITCH SCHOOL TO GET RICH!! Adventure Obby
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Cuphead
Cuphead
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Sonic Forces
Sonic Forces
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
ROBLOX: Escape Papa Pizza's Pizzeria
ROBLOX: Escape Papa Pizza's Pizzeria
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
15
Besuche
Another Crab's Treasure
Another Crab's Treasure
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
34
Besuche
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 3
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 3
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
33
Besuche
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 1
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 1
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
78
Besuche
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 2
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 2
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
334
Besuche
Untitled Goose Game
Untitled Goose Game
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
4
Besuche
Pizza Tower
Pizza Tower
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
58
Besuche