Kommentare
Thread: Cruis'n USA
NetherlandsLinkaMeister5 years ago

I just added CatchUp2RNGMoney as moderator. I can't add mulvi as moderator, cause he needs to enable e-mail authentication before I can add him.

CruisnCanada und mulvi747 gefällt das.
Thread: Cruis'n USA
NetherlandsLinkaMeister5 years ago

I just read through the whole thing. For adding a new mod, who should I add as a mod, should I make that person a normal mod or a super mod and add 1 or maybe more mods? Also three of the five mods haven't been online for at least a year.

NetherlandsLinkaMeister7 years ago

Hey, I can ask Stunt if he can make you into a mod so that you can change it. Also I have submitted this game for multiple marathons already so far. Also I got a 28:21 with the timing I normally use during a marathon 2 weeks ago, but can't submit it cause it's not highlighted yet. I even found a longplay of the game where the guy completes this game in like 24 and a half minutes

Thread: Cruis'n USA
NetherlandsLinkaMeister9 years ago

i'm interested. i check speedrun dot com everyday.

Unbekannt
NetherlandsLinkaMeister10 years ago

Game Name: Sin & Punishment System: Wii Virtual Console Category: Any% Gameplay Estimate: 45 minutes Ending/Bonus Estimate: None Possible Donation Incentives: None Sample Run Video:

Game Name: Bram Stoker's Dracula System: SNES (using an injected VC wad on wii) Category: Normal Difficulty Gameplay Estimate: 25 minutes Ending/Bonus Estimate: None Possible Donation Incentives: None Sample Run Video:

LinkaMeister Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
114
Gespielte Spiele
Super Metroid: Project Base
Super Metroid: Project Base
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
36
Läufe
Super Metroid ROM Hacks
Super Metroid ROM Hacks
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
28
Läufe
Sin and Punishment
Sin and Punishment
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
9
Läufe
Bram Stoker's Dracula (SNES)
Bram Stoker's Dracula (SNES)
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
7
Läufe
Contra ReBirth
Contra ReBirth
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
7
Läufe
Cruis'n USA
Cruis'n USA
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
4
Läufe
Extreme-G 3
Extreme-G 3
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue
Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Astérix (SMS)
Astérix (SMS)
Letzter Besuch 17 days ago
1
Besuch
Warlock
Warlock
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Toilet in Wonderland
Toilet in Wonderland
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Neutopia
Neutopia
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
1
Besuch
Super Double Dragon
Super Double Dragon
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
1
Besuch
Phantom 2040
Phantom 2040
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
1
Besuch
Sonic Blast Man
Sonic Blast Man
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Moderierte Spiele
Super Metroid: Project Base
Super Metroid: Project Base
Letzte Aktion 8 years ago
76
Aktionen
Bram Stoker's Dracula (SNES)
Bram Stoker's Dracula (SNES)
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
37
Aktionen
Cruis'n USA
Cruis'n USA
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
26
Aktionen
Solace Dreams
Solace Dreams
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
3
Aktionen
Sonic Blast Man II
Sonic Blast Man II
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
1
Aktion