Kommentare
Thread: Anodyne
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd6 years ago

I found it in my settings. must of overlooked it a million times.

wr or bust

Thread: Anodyne
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd6 years ago

I cant seem to find any language settings among the games options or in the directory files.

Am I supposed to get a copy in Japanese?

thanks.

Thread: Anodyne
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd6 years ago

I started practicing any% glitchless on ps4 and started my runs on the pc for the leaderboard and noticed a MAJOR difference.

You do NOT suffer any fall damage rendering death warps a little tricky. Had to change my route substantially once I switched to pc.

Anyone else notice differences between console versions?

Thread: Anodyne
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd6 years ago

I started practicing any% glitchless on ps4 and started my runs on the pc for the leaderboard and noticed a MAJOR difference.

You do NOT suffer any fall damage rendering death warps a little tricky. Had to change my route substantially once I switched to pc.

Anyone else notice differences between console versions?

Thread: Anodyne
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd6 years ago

I started practicing any% glitchless on ps4 and started my runs on the pc for the leaderboard and noticed a MAJOR difference.

You do NOT suffer any fall damage rendering death warps a little tricky. Had to change my route substantially once I switched to pc.

Anyone else notice differences between console versions?

Thread: Oxenfree
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd7 years ago

Tad late to the party, why Shouldn't we not include load times to the final tally. Wouldn't that make a notable difference for anyone running on an SSD vs HDD?

Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd8 years ago

Figured I would start a global gratz thread for WR's

Beauty WR on Casual% by aWayOfLife showing us that sub 35 is a thing.

aWay0fLife gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd8 years ago

Come back Maerus

aWay0fLife gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd8 years ago

It appears as a new objective in everybody's journal.

Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd8 years ago

praise based aWayOfLife

aWay0fLife gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd8 years ago

gonna do a dusty% after my casual wr. (collect all specs of dust) shall the time end once you complete the game with the dust or when you pick up the last one?

Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd8 years ago

it's tough but with some practice its gonna save a lot of time. a sloppy multi walk at factory already saves a considerable amount of time.

Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd8 years ago

to do the boombox skip you need to click on the kid immediately when he goes to turn his boombox back on.i can do this 6/10 attempts. still working on consistent setups.

also instead of walking all the way to the right on the second time clock just abuse the map and quick travel the the entrance of that screen. ( drops you right beside clock 2)

Tepalier gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd8 years ago

been trying to replicate, i think your're right with confusing the game, i;ve actually soft locked the game a few times by "confusing" the game.

Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd8 years ago

Ive been running the game for a few weekd and in that time my time has gotten down to 37:43 (wr or bust)..

I wanted to share a list of things i found to shave off time.

(this list will contain only ones not already showcased in the wr video)

  1. when you are using the tron3000 machines you can actually skip the ding ding ding at the end saving you 6 seconds a machine. simply use the machine before putting your evidence in. (18 second savings)

  2. this one ive only done once or twice. when your telling the edgy kid in the hotel that he aint shit you can skip the second use of the boom box. I haven't been able to consistently do this but have video evidence if anyone would like to dissect it. this saves approx 12 seconds.

(start @ 17:50 ) (tron skips at 21:45)

  1. While you are calling the elevator for the penthouse you can swap between characters still and do stuff in the meanwhile. (getting Delores to the mansion) saves 12 seconds.
Ecgtheow gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd9 years ago

35:20.62 to get us started off. I then ran a 30:02 but forgot to hit record >_<

https://www.speedrun.com/run/m3d65rgz

Thread: SUPERHOT
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd9 years ago

Bitfrost. only throw your katana if you can get it back within a second or two. or on the last dude. oh and dont die.

Thread: SUPERHOT
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd10 years ago

Any time I do a "new run" all I do is restart.bat (reboot story mode) before starting a new run. Am i supposed to start from SCRATCH?

Thread: SUPERHOT
Ontario, CanadaLgkLewd10 years ago

Isn't it? Poqs knocked my time down now I'm fuming ;).

LgkLewd Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
6 years ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
SUPERHOT
SUPERHOT
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
7
Läufe
Thimbleweed Park
Thimbleweed Park
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
SUPERHOT
SUPERHOT
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
401
Besuche
Pokémon Red/Blue
Pokémon Red/Blue
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
52
Besuche
Thimbleweed Park
Thimbleweed Park
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
140
Besuche
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
12
Besuche
Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
3
Besuche