HRM, I can make that mod, I've very very busy rn because of exams, I'll set a reminder for 29th June
For some reason it didn't give me the option to include the 960 milliseconds
You really ought to make a yt channel, do what I did and make a new email (I recomend gmail but is up to u) and google account with as little information about you as possible, then make a yt channel
Why are you so determined for more categories, you haven't even done a run for the first category you ask for.
also when to make a version of something with the bad stuff removed you don't also make a version side by side with the good stuff removed
Hello sorry just saw this I was on holiday.
Also why would you want an all bosses category? the bosses are the worst thing in smos5. please explain why you want this
why? categorys that fight bowser are annoying, its just any% except you get 5 more moons
United Kingdom







