Kommentare
São Paulo, BrazilLeandromeda1 year ago

Hey guys!

I've added the characters Nidra, Baihe, Stronghoof, and Texas to the arcade mode leaderboards. Enjoy!

GrootKicker gefällt das.
São Paulo, BrazilLeandromeda1 year ago

You can project the screen on your computer and record it with OBS or any other screen recording software. That's what I do! All you need is a simple capture video card with HDMI video input.

Otherwise, you can simply record with your cell phone.

São Paulo, BrazilLeandromeda1 year ago

Nothing on this yet?! I believe it is an interesting option for players.

São Paulo, BrazilLeandromeda2 years ago

Edit: Now that I'm a moderator, I've resolved this issue. Thanks!

São Paulo, BrazilLeandromeda2 years ago

What happened to the category for nightmare mode (On/Off)?

São Paulo, BrazilLeandromeda2 years ago

In the current version (6.0) new characters were included. I played in Arcade mode and the inclusion of these characters doubles the speedrun time! Therefore, at least in Arcade mode, the inclusion of the variable for this version is necessary.

Please update!

São Paulo, BrazilLeandromeda2 years ago

I realized when sending my run that the Brazilian Portuguese language is not available, however it exists in the game! Can any admin include this option?

Thanks. =)

Leandromeda Informationen
Just a casual player. =)
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
4 days ago
Läufe
52
Gespielte Spiele
Rocket Knight Adventures: Re-Sparked
Rocket Knight Adventures: Re-Sparked
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
11
Läufe
Wuthering Waves
Wuthering Waves
Letzter Durchlauf 20 days ago
10
Läufe
30th Anniversary of PAC-MAN
30th Anniversary of PAC-MAN
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
9
Läufe
Psychopath Hunt Revamp
Psychopath Hunt Revamp
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
7
Läufe
Pac-Man
Pac-Man
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition
Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Super Smash Land
Super Smash Land
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Pokémon UNITE
Pokémon UNITE
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Pokémon UNITE
Pokémon UNITE
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
37
Besuche
Virtua Fighter
Virtua Fighter
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
14
Besuche
Sonic Blast Man II
Sonic Blast Man II
Letzter Besuch 20 days ago
12
Besuche
Pac-Man 256
Pac-Man 256
Letzter Besuch 18 days ago
2
Besuche
Mega Man X Legacy Collection
Mega Man X Legacy Collection
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
4
Besuche
Super Kirby Clash
Super Kirby Clash
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
4
Besuche
Doom 64
Doom 64 (2020)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? (DOS)
3
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Rocket Knight Adventures: Re-Sparked
Rocket Knight Adventures: Re-Sparked
Letzte Aktion 18 days ago
47
Aktionen
Them's Fightin' Herds
Them's Fightin' Herds
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
11
Aktionen