Kommentare
Thread: Lightmatter
North Rhine-Westphalia, GermanyLaicosVK6 years ago

Here are a few basic questions and their answers, I will update it from time to time, so if you have a question please take a look here. if your question is not listed you can post it in discord or in this forum.

Q: The Autosplitter is not working, what should i do? A: Lightmatter probably had an update, let us know and wait until the Autosplitter is updated.

Q: Am I allowed to hit retry after the next Level is loadet? A: Yes.

Q: Can I let my own music play in the video? A: As long as the game is still audible. If part of the video is muted, you can offer the video for download.

Q: Can a tas be implemented in a speedrun? A: Main rule: "No tools or cheats"

LaicosVK Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
29
Gespielte Spiele
Lightmatter
Lightmatter
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
28
Läufe
PICO PARK
PICO PARK
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Lightmatter
Lightmatter
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4,911
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Lightmatter
Lightmatter
Letzte Aktion 4 months ago
208
Aktionen