Kommentare
United StatesLBG_Rob2 years ago

Haha honestly that's awesome, I'm glad you guys found the run. It's a simple, yet fun game and I hope more ppl get into it

superdave2 gefällt das.
United StatesLBG_Rob2 years ago

That's a cool story and I'm glad it has a happy ending! My dad bought me this game for my PS2 after I became obsessed with Big Bass Fishing. I remember running and getting him whenever I caught a new type of fish. So cool to see people coming together to play! Glad I posted that first run

United StatesLBG_Rob2 years ago

Genuinely curious, what's driving y'alls interest in the game, cuz it's been hella popping lately LMAO

It's really neat to see people actually competing in a game i set up as mostly just a meme run of a childhood game. so I'm really curious, did y'all also play this game as a kid or what?

LBG_Rob Informationen
LegitBrowniesGaming on Youtube A very mediocre speedrunner but makes up for it with bad jokes
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
3 days ago
Läufe
18
Gespielte Spiele
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
7
Läufe
Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Driver
Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Driver
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
3
Läufe
Big Bass Fishing
Big Bass Fishing
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
Saltwater Sportfishing
Saltwater Sportfishing
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Hot Wheels: Jetz
Hot Wheels: Jetz
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Hot Wheels: Jetz
Hot Wheels: Jetz
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
5
Besuche
Big Bass Fishing
Big Bass Fishing
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
85
Besuche
Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Driver
Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Driver
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
114
Besuche
Saltwater Sportfishing
Saltwater Sportfishing
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
46
Besuche
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
333
Besuche
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
68
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Saltwater Sportfishing
Saltwater Sportfishing
Letzte Aktion 8 months ago
23
Aktionen
Big Bass Fishing
Big Bass Fishing
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
3
Aktionen
Hot Wheels: Jetz
Hot Wheels: Jetz
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
1
Aktion