Kommentare
ChileKyoxCFA6 years ago

Hello, the best thing you can do is start a live broadcast, since if you occupy the share of the console it only allows you to record 1 hour maximum. As a personal thing, I used twitch to do my speed.

Regards

LordOfBrightnes gefällt das.
ChileKyoxCFA6 years ago

Thank you very much for answering, I think if this time they reject it again I will have to do what you say: /

ChileKyoxCFA6 years ago

Hello, to see if someone helps me with this question, I uploaded a speed run and they rejected me because I did not have the video on Twitch, so I would like to know if it is now fixed so that it remains forever on my twich channel :)

---> este es el video que fije

ChileKyoxCFA6 years ago

It is a pity that you no longer do the speeds, but I imagine they must be really great reasons to erase all your achievements from this page. Good luck in your life and thanks for sharing your talent with everyone :)

morelan gefällt das.
ChileKyoxCFA6 years ago

Hello, what happens is that I used them as a kind of guide and now I see that all their records are deleted

tdans gefällt das.
KyoxCFA Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
5 years ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
186
Besuche
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
195
Besuche
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 3 (2020)
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
37
Besuche