Kommentare
Alberta, CanadaKuperSeeper5 years ago

Nostalgia is a Mobile phone emulator that according to the description claims uses the most up-to-date revision of FCEUX. So it's a different emulator from Nestopia.

Alberta, CanadaKuperSeeper7 years ago

I know in Bowser's Castle at the small bridge with lava inside the castle, if you fall at just the right angle (fall between the wall and the lava) you clip through the wall, go through the lava and go below the stage, It doesn't really help in any way it just wastes more time. But on Koopa Troopa Beach that hasn't happened to me, but it does happen on other stages,

Alberta, CanadaKuperSeeper7 years ago

Thanks, i only asked cause when ever i used a mushroom to go faster, I found on the first lap, the train just was over the track every time, but i think i might have a solution to that, its a theory but i might try using the mushroom on lap 2 or 3 so i don't have to stop.

Alberta, CanadaKuperSeeper7 years ago

I have been speedrunning This game for a bit now, I keep finding on Kalimari desert I get to the train when its over the track. I know there is a way to pass through the train itself though the gaps, but I have been having a hard time trying to do that. Is there any way to do this with relative ease or any tips that could help me get though the train if I encounter it during a run that's really good?

KuperSeeper Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
53
Gespielte Spiele
Metroid (NES)
Metroid (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
21
Läufe
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart 64
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
20
Läufe
Metroid Category Extensions (NES)
Metroid Category Extensions (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
10
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories Category Extensions
2
Läufe
Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Metroid (NES)
Metroid (NES)
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
541
Besuche
Metroid Category Extensions (NES)
Metroid Category Extensions (NES)
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
213
Besuche
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart 64
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
541
Besuche
The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
116
Besuche
The Legend of Zelda (Category Extensions)
15
Besuche
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories Category Extensions
39
Besuche
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
42
Besuche
Super Metroid
Super Metroid
Letzter Besuch today
118
Besuche