Kommentare
FranceKuarl1 year ago

I am in the same boat, I am currently trying to run several rail shooters but I have trouble with this one because of the exact same reason, it's a bummer because it's very simple to play the game thanks to the awesome pc port but having to set up a thing for displaying my mouse will be very annoying and it's the only thing preventing me from trying to run this awesome game ( my microphone is to weak to hear my mouse clicks so the only way to follow this rule for me is to put on a mouse display which is way too hard for me on my laptop )

FranceKuarl1 year ago

thank you , I will try to run them this week-end

FranceKuarl1 year ago

Hello , i checked the rules and it says that you should stop the timer when the screen fades to black after the result screen , but in the boss runs ( I only looked at bosses ) it seems that the timer stops at the final hit so when should I stop the timer ? I am asking this , because I am planning to run the four bosses but I would like to let the final cutscenes in if i does not affect my time in the slightest , it was one of my childhood game and i like these cutscenes so i really wanted to put them in as the boss is already beaten by that time ( and everyone stop the timer just before them )

FranceKuarl1 year ago

Done , thank you ! I have also made my first run and I have some more to try in the next days , I will definitely look on the discord if I need something

FranceKuarl1 year ago

I am currently training in the boss mode and I noticed something that I didn't see any info about , when you beat a boss , you unlock a star ( 1 when he is new until the five red stars when you beat him multiple times ) and each time , I felt like it was easier to beat the boss on the first star ( the first time ). is it me or is it truly a thing ? and if so , what should we do when speedrunning ?

in terms of time , I made some tests and the times I got at one star and five star are pretty similar even if the boss battle played differently sometimes , for example , I was able to take two third of hierophant's health before his fish attack on one star and it made him closing his hearth during thid attack and only spawning one fish but on the other hand , fighting strenght felt the same whenever I tried , without the stars having any impact on my time or on the boss

if this matter was already discussed , sory for the disturbance and thank you whoever read/answer this for keeping this game alive !

Kuarl Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
13
Gespielte Spiele
Attack of the Movies 3D
Attack of the Movies 3D
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
6
Läufe
Mini Ninjas
Mini Ninjas
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
The House of the Dead 2
The House of the Dead 2
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Marsupilami: Hoobadventure
Marsupilami: Hoobadventure
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Scooby-Doo! First Frights
Scooby-Doo! First Frights
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Blue Estate
Blue Estate
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Fashion Police Squad
Fashion Police Squad
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Attack of the Movies 3D
Attack of the Movies 3D
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
28
Besuche
Pac-Man World Re-Pac
Pac-Man World Re-Pac
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
Curse Crackers: For Whom the Belle Toils
2
Besuche
Death Crimson 2 Altar of Melanito
Death Crimson 2 Altar of Melanito
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Silent Scope
Silent Scope
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
The House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn
The House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche