Changing the time to 01:17:24 like you mentioned yourself in your description. RXP splits are bugged and print incorrect time for level for whatever reason. I recommend using the "Speedrun Splits" addon for splits specifically
Edited the time to 02:20:18, the RXP speedrun splits addon is notorious for printing the wrong time when you level up. I recommend using the "Speedrun Splits" addon for splits specifically :)
Unfortunately i have to DQ this run as it's using Darkmoon Faire buff which is against the ruleset
Modified the time to 1:15:09, the rxp speedrun splits are inaccurate (addon's fault)
I know its not ideal to have to resort to a filter in order to see class specific times but we made the decision to have the leaderboard in this state for now because some categories were basically empty instead. Obviously classes aren't made equal and its still prestigeous to be fastest of your class in any bracket like fshyx said
@Zeruvi I strongly believe with smart use of the website unstuck feature and a slightly optimized run this run is beatable. I guess i should beat this time on my own to prove that, might try sometime soon. It's not beatable on Hardcore mode most likely due to the fact that Teldrassil is very awkward without both deathskips and logout skips
No inn logouts definitely is a must, 2 sessions sounds great too, like you said 1-20 in one session is a lot.
What kind of ruleset is there for the 1-20 run? Does it have to be in one session no logout waiting for hearthstone like for 1-10? Or more like the 1-60 run where u can logout and wait?
Please note the run starts 12 minutes into the video, there's a warmup fail at the start.
Poland

