Kommentare
UruguayKramious4 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm new here and would like to start running this game; but I have a Mac and normally use OpenEmu (v2.3.5) and it does not allow to show FPS or Input Display. So my question is if is currently OK to submit runs using this emulator even taking on consideration other threads that make clear this emulator keeps a fixed 60.0 FPS??? In any case, I'll use OBS to record and can add an Input Overlay to show my inputs on screen.

Thanks for your time.

Kramious Informationen
I'm a casual gamer interested in starting with Speedruning and have some fun!
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
4 years ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
9
Besuche
Katana ZERO
Katana ZERO
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
4
Besuche
CELESTE Classic
CELESTE Classic
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
3
Besuche
Celeste
Celeste
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
3
Besuche