Kommentare
Lauf: F.E.A.R.
RussiaKostyA42474 years ago

6:30 хорошо вышло 8:25 тоже довольно непростой трюк 16:50 rip 23:20 26:50 граната от npc наносит меньше урона чем собственная(вроде) 30:50 ненавижу ворота в этой игре) 36:15 не всегда получается 38:14 небольшой тайм луз 42:12 у меня тут часто на главное меню игры выбрасывает

RussiaKostyA42476 years ago

Hi I wouldn’t mind competing for the first place, but I’m very lazy and have a job at the moment I’m going to take the record for the Alan Wake game. Who knows, maybe someday I will find time to run this game :)

Thread: Lost In Vivo
RussiaKostyA42476 years ago

Hi, maybe you add a Random enemies category?

Yogath gefällt das.
Thread: PAYDAY 2
RussiaKostyA42477 years ago

Or they’re not even alive, but we don’t know

nasuper gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
RussiaKostyA42477 years ago

Hello, I want to become a moderator of the leaderboard of the game D'LIRIUM I am both a Patron and a fan)

KostyA4247 Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
24
Gespielte Spiele
Lost In Vivo
Lost In Vivo
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
11
Läufe
D'LIRIUM
D'LIRIUM
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
9
Läufe
Overkill’s The Walking Dead
Overkill’s The Walking Dead
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
RAID: World War II
RAID: World War II
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Cry of Fear Category Extensions
Cry of Fear Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
F.E.A.R.
F.E.A.R.
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
PAYDAY 2
PAYDAY 2
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
41
Besuche
Lost In Vivo
Lost In Vivo
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
312
Besuche
Cry of Fear
Cry of Fear
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
169
Besuche
Undertale
Undertale
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
14
Besuche
PAYDAY 2
PAYDAY 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
80
Besuche
A Hat in Time
A Hat in Time
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
65
Besuche
F.E.A.R.
F.E.A.R.
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
165
Besuche
OneShot
OneShot
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
13
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Overkill’s The Walking Dead
Overkill’s The Walking Dead
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
3
Aktionen