Kommentare
Wisconsin, USAKollin76 years ago

In each home world there are like these big green screens. You drive up to it and it takes you to the save screen.

TechnoFlare gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USAKollin78 years ago

I don't really like the idea of banning random sorts in principle, but it makes sense given the circumstances I suppose.

Wisconsin, USAKollin78 years ago

At the start of everything in the Discord server, I was in favor of leaving it as is now. Then, I shifted to mostly indifference. And now, I've shifted to where I think my favorite option would be subcategories.

I still have the problems with it that have been stated, but I think it's the neatest and easiest for everyone.

Spec3x gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USAKollin78 years ago

Come again

Pear gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USAKollin78 years ago

The any% category requires execution of an extremely difficult and tedious glitch, and for that reason most people stick to No Item Glitch

Black-Shadow gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USAKollin78 years ago

Whatever is fastest is what people use. At least I'd hope.

Wisconsin, USAKollin78 years ago

Posting here to let new people know there is a different server now. One just for Crash Bandicoot games, so you're probably gonna wanna use that instead.

Link to server: https://discord.gg/C3CsGeK

Wisconsin, USAKollin78 years ago

Are you referring to Any% or Any% No Item Glitch?

Either way there is no tutorial, per se, for either.

However, these 2 videos by The8bitbeast and Dustiel respectively, are very good starting points for anyone interested in running the game:

Beyond these, the best thing I could say is to watch the WR runs of whatever category it is you want to do and try to emulate them.

Wisconsin, USAKollin79 years ago

You're supposed to keep saying "Keep listening." If at any point, you "Run away," it will take you to the overworld.

Thread: The Site
Wisconsin, USAKollin79 years ago

on your bike, wally

Walkers, m13, und 8butt gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USAKollin79 years ago

Your zig-zagging will never get as good as top runners while using analog. I think there might be like 1 or 2 people in the top 20 who use analog, but that's it. You should probably just try to get used to d-pad as soon as you can, if you're planning to get serious.

CDRomatron und RetroRyanGaming gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USAKollin79 years ago

Hey, we already have a discord server. It's a combined Spyro+Crash (or "Sprash") server. It's very active. You're probably just gonna wanna join that instead. Here: https://discord.gg/5w4T6ez

Gonna go ahead and lock this thread.

Wisconsin, USAKollin79 years ago

This board isn't really the place for time trials/individual levels. ctr4ever has been the place for that for years and years and years. It's still a pretty active place, so check it out if you're interested in that sort of thing: http://ctr4ever.joora.fr/home.php

Fedecrash02, victorards, und Spikestuff gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USAKollin79 years ago

I don't really see the point or the fun in it. All the bosses are basically auto-scrollers except for N. Gin anyways.

Spikestuff und PeteThePlayer gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Wisconsin, USAKollin79 years ago

Tell the stream.me owners I said Twitch is better.

PvtCb, camelion und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USAKollin79 years ago

Taken directly from the rules:

"101%, All Platinum Relics, All Oxide TTs beaten and all tournaments done on each difficulty. "

Hypnoshark und CrashRatchet008 gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USAKollin79 years ago

delete

PvtCb, zbm und 6 Andere gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USAKollin79 years ago

Yes, you are allowed to obtain the cards through cheat codes. Would be a bit rough if we somehow enforced having to get them "legitimately." The pocketstation is allowed for runs using the Japanese version of the game.

Wisconsin, USAKollin79 years ago

Doubt Penta would be banned unless the organizers actually have that great of a deal of knowledge of the game. So yeah pick Penta if you can. Tiny/Dingodile are definitely best after Coco/N.Gin. I'm not exactly an expert on this game (although I have been watching TTs and speedruns of it for several years) but what I've heard from some top runners of this game is that Tiny/Dingo are actually not as far as you may think from being as good as Coco/N.Gin.

TheRedhotbr gefällt das.
Kollin7 Informationen
Beigetreten
12 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
24
Gespielte Spiele
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
11
Läufe
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
5
Läufe
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
3
Läufe
Crash Bash
Crash Bash
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
2
Läufe
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Overwatch
Overwatch
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
1
Lauf
Seterra (Old Version)
Seterra (Old Version)
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1,429
Besuche
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
1,215
Besuche
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
107
Besuche
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
163
Besuche
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro the Dragon
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
119
Besuche
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
72
Besuche
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
120
Besuche
Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen
Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
32
Besuche