Kommentare
United StatesKlopFlopPop4 months ago

Cinema👏

Isakfan1 gefällt das.
United StatesKlopFlopPop6 months ago

One day I'll have free time to take these back 🙏

United StatesKlopFlopPop1 year ago

Took you long enough to take another one lol. GGs

Thread: Google Snake
United StatesKlopFlopPop1 year ago

You do realize you must have video proof of your runs and submit this through the appropriate category?

United StatesKlopFlopPop1 year ago

"Death before dishonor!"

In all seriousness, I'd be down for a truce. I can't stand running any of the large maps lmao. This was hilarious while it lasted.

Withered gefällt das.
United StatesKlopFlopPop1 year ago

gg ocfstar

OCFSTAR gefällt das.
United StatesKlopFlopPop1 year ago

Sorry to hear that dude, if they aren't emulated (I'm too stupid to know) I hope it gets resolved <3

Thread: Portal
United StatesKlopFlopPop1 year ago

I've seen a lot of portal glitches but never this one. Maybe ask the subreddit and Discord?

RptlFellow gefällt das.
United StatesKlopFlopPop2 years ago

Hello o/

MrTeddy3112 und SuperGamer64 gefällt das.
KlopFlopPop Informationen
I don't know how I became a 'speedrunner' or what I'm doing here in the first place
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
28 days ago
Läufe
90
Gespielte Spiele
Google Snake
Google Snake
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
89
Läufe
Google Snake Category Extensions
Google Snake Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Portal
Portal
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Sunshine
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Kazooie
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Portal Category Extensions
Portal Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
5
Besuche
Super Mario Sunshine Category Extensions
1
Besuch
Doodle Jump
Doodle Jump
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch