Set game to high priority from the batch file and add it as an exception in windows defender
I assume you can test with both apu and gpu to run the game and maybe try an external hdd if you can find one
It sounds like your configs are just not executed and clockwindow is set to 0.5 by default
Just check in game if clockwindow is actually 0 from the console and if it’s not, change it. The game is also known to be stuttering less on hdds, I have 3 ssds and on two of them it runs with a lot of frame drops, but thankfully it’s fine on my third one. Windows build can also be an issue, I’ve personally been unable to even start the game on some windows versions.
More than one action per bind is considered a script
Usually in a run you do the save/load to remove the black screen after going in UC. Also you can skip save/loading by using 4fps on the change level trigger which is very hard and only used in single segment category. However just save/load at any point after going in UC and you'll be fine. I recommend checking out top runners and see what they do or ask in sourceruns discord for quicker responses.

Bulgaria








