@new_blkz you can see how work the retime of a run in ressources Category
@freakishpig there are a new hard boost at the start that he didn't do that can save between 0.2 to 0.5 seconde
ggs bro i hope you can beat my record ! (And if you really want to beat it, good luck with your studies and your mental health lol)
@ConfirmedSomeone Yes, that was exactly that, the closer I got to arriving the more I was lock in.
@Nando7 They won't be able to because a TAS is designed to start and finish from a precise location at pixel perfect without any map changes. However, the starting position during a run is random, and there are people who might deviate the TAS by a few pixels or even delay its trajectory by a frame. A TAS is precise down to the pixel and frame, so the slightest collision, even if the TAS starts in the correct position, could render it useless. Therefore, no, people won't really be able to use it to cheat unless they're extremely lucky.
@Arsenito tkt j'ai déjà ta run sur ytb mais honnêtement sans le 3eme boost quasi impossible oui je pense que y as encore un tout petit peu de marge mais d'ailleurs c'est pour ça que je voulais crée un TAS c'était justement pour vous quelle était les limites de ce speedrun
@Digoo27 Regarding the ping bug, as soon as I encounter it I restart the game, and it often happens every 30 minutes. Otherwise, thank you very much.
France
