Kommentare
United StatesKinkajouLegend1 year ago

dw I found a way to skip the boat ride in ch 1. Still nothing on the ch6 boat tho :(

United StatesKinkajouLegend1 year ago

fair enough lol, I'm fine with things staying business as usual. My original hope was to break a minute barrier w a cheeky chapter select but I've just gone and found something else instead haha

United StatesKinkajouLegend1 year ago

I'm like 90% sure of this answer, but say I want to use the "Chapter Selection" menu without quitting to main menu. Not technically a save and quit, which is what the rules are banning, but also violating the spirit of the rules as it were.

My problem is that I'm an impatient sob and want to load ch1 as soon as possible. Are we keeping that as a hard no?

United StatesKinkajouLegend2 years ago

The load remover/autosplitter is officially in the tools section of the resources tab!

It's still a work in progress, but it works all the way up until the end split so as long as you make sure to split manually when the credits roll, it works perfectly :)

AskForAlex, Spoolz, und Radgryd gefällt das.
United StatesKinkajouLegend2 years ago

it was just a fun project I did, I can share it you want it but since RTA is used I figured it would just stay a random file on my pc

Radgryd gefällt das.
KinkajouLegend Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
20 days ago
Läufe
59
Gespielte Spiele
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
12
Läufe
Brawlout
Brawlout
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
9
Läufe
Call of the Sea
Call of the Sea
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
8
Läufe
The Smurfs 2 - The Prisoner of the Green Stone
5
Läufe
The Hobbit
The Hobbit
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
Hob
Hob
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
3
Läufe
Penumbra: Black Plague
Penumbra: Black Plague
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Penumbra: Overture
Penumbra: Overture
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
30
Besuche
The Smurfs 2 - The Prisoner of the Green Stone
11
Besuche