Kommentare
KingEastonB4 years ago

100% agree with the rule as it is impossible to know what could’ve been there. Thank you for not assuming I was some douchebag attacking the rules, this is a genuinely nice community.

KingEastonB4 years ago

Also, quick specification. I find this funny, and I in no way mean any disrespect towards the moderators, I see why the rules are the way they are.

KingEastonB4 years ago

One of my iOS touch screen runs was rejected because a notification blocked the “picked up x item” / “you got the x”

No complaint just wanted to tell everyone how much of an absolute bruh moment this was

Did I mention this is an absolute unit of a bruh moment?

KingEastonB Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Doom (Unity Ports)
Doom (Unity Ports)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Doom (Unity Ports)
Doom (Unity Ports)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
217
Besuche