Kommentare
Lauf: Minima
California, USAKii111 months ago

holy pro

California, USAKii13 years ago

just broke 9 second barrier

Lauf: Minima
California, USAKii13 years ago

good job dude

its nice to see people still speedrunning this game

Thread: Minima
California, USAKii13 years ago

HOLY CRAP IT IS POSSIBLE

hahhah42 gefällt das.
Thread: Minima
California, USAKii13 years ago

World record used to be 1:47 by dha, with the Minima community questioning if 1:46 was possible.

I went for this time and was able to execute an almost perfect skip, and came out with a 1:44.

I still practice and have realized that it does not end here. 1:43 is possible. It will require near perfection throughout the entire run, but if anyone out there has the time, the skill, and the patience, the world record will be broken.

There is hope for the 1:43 - the perfect run

Thread: Minima
California, USAKii13 years ago

Thats the farthest I've got as well

I think even if you run a TAS, it will probably still be a few frames too late

hahhah42 gefällt das.
Thread: Rotate
California, USAKii13 years ago

blindfolded run category?

Kii1 Informationen
hmm yes
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
17
Gespielte Spiele
Me and My Launcher
Me and My Launcher
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
15
Läufe
Minima
Minima
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Long Spear
Long Spear
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Minima
Minima
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
163
Besuche