Kommentare
CanadaKeslerIsBurning1 year ago

Thank you!

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
CanadaKeslerIsBurning1 year ago

Oh. I'm new to speed running, but I've been playing Lego games for 7 years now[most of the time being Lego Dimensions]. If you ever need some help for anything, i'd be happy to contribute!

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
CanadaKeslerIsBurning1 year ago

It'd be easy to get 1st for some year 2 worlds because nobody's attempted to 100% those worlds. Examples: The Lego Batman Movie, A-Team, Powerpuff Girls, Teen Titans Go!, The Goonies

CanadaKeslerIsBurning1 year ago

I want to know, how do you become a run verifier?

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
KeslerIsBurning Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
1
Gespielte Spiele
Escape The Office
Escape The Office
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
LEGO Dimensions
LEGO Dimensions
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
11
Besuche
Pixel Speedrun
Pixel Speedrun
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Lethal Company
Lethal Company
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
Lethal Company Category Extensions
Lethal Company Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch