Kommentare
KaylaBabyy8 months ago

This is a solid run, I'm currently going for it with a PB of 1:29:59

SpeedRunFan2022 gefällt das.
KaylaBabyy8 months ago

I came for the record. Good time btw.

KaylaBabyy8 months ago

YouTube stream. At time of run 37:39

Twitch is still live, will update when I go offline

KaylaBabyy8 months ago

Automatic run. I plan to use manual when I get used to the car., I understand if you must deny it because of audio, I have no idea why there is no audio, I have the stream link on my YouTube, recorded from my phone same time as twitch stream

Edit yt stream, will find time when uploaded. 29:40 time start

KaylaBabyy1 year ago

great run, lets see one without zone :D

SpeedRunFan2022 und ED_Plays gefällt das.
KaylaBabyy2 years ago

I will admint, good run, mind i ask your specs your running? personally im on a ryzen with an RTX.

KaylaBabyy2 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
KaylaBabyy Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
5 months ago
Läufe
18
Gespielte Spiele
Midnight Club 3 : DUB Edition REMIX
Midnight Club 3 : DUB Edition REMIX
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
13
Läufe
Midnight Club : Los Angeles
Midnight Club : Los Angeles
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
5
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Midnight Club : Los Angeles
Midnight Club : Los Angeles
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
25
Besuche
Midnight Club 3 : DUB Edition REMIX
Midnight Club 3 : DUB Edition REMIX
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
49
Besuche