Kommentare
United StatesKaydolightning11 months ago

The patience!

noxonexguy und JoeBsMum gefällt das.
United StatesKaydolightning1 year ago

Correct me if im wrong but if every wr holder from the other solos had this in the bag the faster time would be 4:29

United StatesKaydolightning1 year ago

Also sense no one is speedrunning Libby's act

United StatesKaydolightning1 year ago

i thought that weapon were making players faster because was randomly shooting guns and pausing.

Niro69420 gefällt das.
United StatesKaydolightning1 year ago

idk the weapons are gone now, and the pausing thing is mad weird for me.

Niro69420 gefällt das.
United StatesKaydolightning1 year ago

If on the hardest difficulty which is 5.0 if you do well enough what happens if you hit 9.9 intensity and 999,990 score because it happened in my run. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwixj_a24uSKAxW7LtAFHUi5MOkQFnoECBwQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9tppqvc5DAI&usg=AOvVaw2ZVuOcne5hgOSil0IvsvWa&opi=89978449 However my run wasn't accepted because it wasn't complete, yet I got the max score?

United StatesKaydolightning1 year ago

Ok I though since I reached 9.9 the run finished already.

Lauf: Anuchard
United StatesKaydolightning1 year ago

When I changed the LRT it orphaned your run so if you resubmit it will work.

Unbekannt
United StatesKaydolightning1 year ago

I'm sorry is this a full game run?

United StatesKaydolightning2 years ago

Okay so I rechecked some runs and I realized they don't have timers. So did anyone think I meant the round timer? I'm sorry if I wasn't clear when I meant a speedrun timer!

Lauf: One Stage
United StatesKaydolightning2 years ago

And no I'm not trying to delete runs because I want WR.

Lauf: One Stage
United StatesKaydolightning2 years ago

I looked again and that looks sped up. I'll revert this on Friday there isn't proof it legit.

Thread: One Stage
United StatesKaydolightning2 years ago

I’m thinking of deleting it. I’ll probably do it tomorrow.

Lauf: One Stage
United StatesKaydolightning2 years ago

Okay bet

Lauf: One Stage
United StatesKaydolightning2 years ago

I don’t how to make someone else moderator.

Lauf: One Stage
United StatesKaydolightning2 years ago

Okay nice run! I also timed it the times are similar so I’ll verify.

Lauf: One Stage
United StatesKaydolightning2 years ago

Liam or David?

Lauf: One Stage
United StatesKaydolightning2 years ago

Congrats you currently hold the world record for One Stage levels 1-5!

Kaydolightning Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
4 days ago
Läufe
22
Gespielte Spiele
Stickman Fighter
Stickman Fighter
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
3
Läufe
One Stage
One Stage
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Inflate Me to the Moon
Inflate Me to the Moon
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Anuchard
Anuchard
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Cross Strike
Cross Strike
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Power Rangers: Legacy Wars
Power Rangers: Legacy Wars
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Super Pickleball Adventure
Super Pickleball Adventure
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Bad Ice Cream
Bad Ice Cream
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
3
Besuche
Celeste
Celeste
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
23
Besuche
Unlock Everything
Unlock Everything
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
8
Besuche
One Stage
One Stage
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
36
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Stickman Fighter
Stickman Fighter
Letzte Aktion 11 months ago
30
Aktionen
One Stage
One Stage
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
10
Aktionen
Inflate Me to the Moon
Inflate Me to the Moon
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
8
Aktionen
One Last Adventure
One Last Adventure
Letzte Aktion 3 months ago
3
Aktionen
Anuchard
Anuchard
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
2
Aktionen
Mageki's Quest
Mageki's Quest
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
2
Aktionen