Kommentare
Thread: Granny
ChinaKatY_M1 year ago

Then I didn't cut this video.I didn't do anything to the video.

Zanum gefällt das.
Thread: Granny
ChinaKatY_M1 year ago

@Parzim My v1.7 Any% Extreme Door is not splice,You can slow down and watch the video.I just swiped the view too fast and didn't splice it.

Also, even if I splice this record, which record is the other splice?Why my v1.8 Any% Easy Door 1:59 It's accelerated?Even if I add music, I can still hear the sounds in the game. Do those sounds sound abnormal?

KatY_M Informationen
Bye……
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
42
Gespielte Spiele
Granny
Granny
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
42
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Granny
Granny
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
207
Besuche
Granny (PC)
Granny (PC)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
10
Besuche
Granny: Chapter Two
Granny: Chapter Two
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
Granny 3
Granny 3
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Granny Multiplayer (Mod)
Granny Multiplayer (Mod)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Granny 2 Multiplayer (Mod)
Granny 2 Multiplayer (Mod)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
6
Besuche