Kommentare
Seattle, WA, USAKatWiffs3 years ago

Good Job man, and good luck on improving in the future! Also a big welcome to the community, since we are still very small I don't want to be too strict on things, but for future runs I would ask for slightly higher audio quality to maintain the quality for reviewing the run (since this game is heavily based on audio).

Anyway, good run, and good luck on your future runs!

TeoGG gefällt das.
KatWiffs Informationen
I play games n stuff
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
5
Gespielte Spiele
Pumpkin Panic
Pumpkin Panic
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Pumpkin Panic
Pumpkin Panic
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
61
Besuche
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
22
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Pumpkin Panic
Pumpkin Panic
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
44
Aktionen