Kommentare
Thread: Transistor
Victoria, AustraliaKassXCII1 year ago

Sorry, Bendivir! I only just saw your reply to this. Sadly, no, we still need to downpatch. But I'm in the process of trying to commission someone to make us a complete load remover and auto-splitter. Stay tuned!

Thread: Transistor
Victoria, AustraliaKassXCII3 years ago

You're an absolute god amongst mortals, Finn 💜

Victoria, AustraliaKassXCII4 years ago

Definitely seconding this!

Thread: Transistor
Victoria, AustraliaKassXCII4 years ago

Hey guys!

In the rules that the game must be ran at 60fps not HIGHER. But is lower allowed? I don't actually know if there's any benefit to lower fps, but I'd like to do some routing with it if it's allowed!

Let me know :)

Cheers, Kass

Victoria, AustraliaKassXCII4 years ago

I'd like to second this question, and ask about the possibility of adding an "All Endings" category!

Thread: Transistor
Victoria, AustraliaKassXCII4 years ago

Thanks, mate! I'll definitely stop by on Tuesday (although heads up, the Twitch link in your bio is broken).

I just finished my second ever run (without load remover 'cause I haven't bother messing with that yet) with a time of 1:13:02 so next stop is definitely world record contention.

Thread: Transistor
Victoria, AustraliaKassXCII4 years ago

Hey mate, thank you so much for the info. I'll get to work on the resources available, and reach out if I need anything more :)

Thread: Transistor
Victoria, AustraliaKassXCII4 years ago

Hello everyone!

I'm Kass, a brand new runner from Australia and I'm very excited to start learning some Transistor!

My only two questions at this stage are:

Is there a Discord for the community? Is there a glitchless route?

Cheers, Kass

KassXCII Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
8 days ago
Läufe
26
Gespielte Spiele
Transistor
Transistor
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
7
Läufe
Control
Control
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
6
Läufe
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
3
Läufe
Silent Hill f
Silent Hill f
Letzter Durchlauf 3 months ago
3
Läufe
Portal
Portal
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
BioShock
BioShock
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Octopath Traveler
Octopath Traveler
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Resident Evil Village
Resident Evil Village
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
BioShock
BioShock
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
8
Besuche
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X
Letzter Besuch 14 days ago
24
Besuche
Transistor
Transistor
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
309
Besuche
BioShock Infinite
BioShock Infinite
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
35
Besuche
Braid
Braid
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
10
Besuche
Hollow Knight
Hollow Knight
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
46
Besuche
Inside
Inside
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
11
Besuche
Ori and the Blind Forest
Ori and the Blind Forest
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
5
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Control
Control
Letzte Aktion 3 months ago
1
Aktion
FBC: Firebreak
FBC: Firebreak
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
1
Aktion