Kommentare
Berlin, GermanyKapitanMeow5 years ago

For Q1: I think we should probably archive them because the new system has buffed the player alot I feel like and there has been many improvements. Also now with the new Etching system it allows for some nice buffs straight out the gate kinda thing which does change the nature of the runs.

For Q2: For the Ren levels I would say either adding level 6 or 7 depening on how players feel about the challange but personally I would say just add Ren level 7 to Any% and Co Op because it just fits as its the new highest difficulty. I would also say Leave Ren out of Foundry only because that is just never ganna happen that ppl run that unless they are crazy.

KapitanMeow Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
10 months ago
Läufe
48
Gespielte Spiele
Gunfire Reborn
Gunfire Reborn
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
36
Läufe
Ready or Not - Early Access
Ready or Not - Early Access
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
6
Läufe
Sea of Thieves
Sea of Thieves
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Bloodthief
Bloodthief
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Valheim
Valheim
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
HALF DEAD 3
HALF DEAD 3
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Bloodthief
Bloodthief
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Ready or Not - Early Access
Ready or Not - Early Access
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
79
Besuche