Kommentare
IndiaKaitou_Yuvi8 months ago

HAHAHAHAHAH NO WAYYYY I JUST BEAT THE RECORD, 1.533S, AND 16.31 CPS IM A GOD AT BUTTERFLY CLICKING

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi8 months ago

Haven't touched the game in many months and still pulled this off lol

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi9 months ago

Bruh this so easy to beat ;-; i just need to find out how to make the game slower like this cuz on my phone– the speed is like 3x faster than that at the start and i can survive for a really long time

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

This might be a little late, but I was sarcastic at the time😅😂 (the description)

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

Oh wait nvm, it was your obsoleted run that was glitched. Cops wasn't moving while you're selling the car

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

This is glitched -_-

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

Sorry for verifying it late

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

Bruh this video is speeded up how did fibbel not notice T-T, from the countdown in desert soda can

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

💀

Candles gefällt das.
IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

This is now the slowest run in hopmania lol since i rejected 2 of the slowest runs because theyre video is unavailable

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

The last wr holder in hop mania.. 😈

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

Retimed 1 year later haha

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

Bro is back again

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

BRUH I JUST REACHED EXACTLY 1073 HOPS AT 90HZ AGAIN LMAO WHAT IS THIS COINCIDENCE I DID NOT DIE ON PURPOSE THERE

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

And in 90hz, spamming the whole thing In desert is actually humanly possible, unlike 120hz where you have to pause for a few times. I could actually improve the wr time in desert other speed category by ALOT cuz hopping is faster

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

The 1000 hops category at other speed won't be empty any time soon hehehe

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

I'm such a god at this game lol.

I actually really like 90hz, it's faster and it doesn't really make the game harder (unless you're a beginner) and it actually saves a lot of time compared to 60 Hz, literally took almost 1 hour to STRAIGHT to reach 3k score at 60 Hz (40+mins to be exact) and it only took like 5+ mins to reach 1k at 90hz.

I love 90hz

IndiaKaitou_Yuvi1 year ago

LMAO I JUST REACHED 1,073 SCORE AT 90HZ LITERALLY 22 MINS LATER

Kaitou_Yuvi Informationen
Hop Mania tryhard. Mod since 7/3/25, 20:39. Non-speedrun achievements: Highest Score - 3,169 (WR), Lowest Score - -22 (Unbeatable WR)
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
22
Gespielte Spiele
Google Hop Mania
Google Hop Mania
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
22
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Google Hop Mania
Google Hop Mania
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
692
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Google Hop Mania
Google Hop Mania
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
26
Aktionen