Kommentare
QuébecKaerax6 years ago

I would go and say Rivatuner Statistics Server would do the trick for you if not clear enough, besides it helps if you wanna lock your fps limit. I'm no mods trough, I would wait for a confirm from them.

QuébecKaerax6 years ago

Hi @bb_kait, I wanted to ask, I don't mind that problem too much when i'm doing single chapter run but I encounter a lot the following bugs when doing the full run: (This Choice is Blank and/or (maybe it's the same) things doesn't load up properly after the intro cutscene and nothing happens, you're trapped) so the only way to fix them both is to go main menu and select continu. Did you find another fix to them or I'm better off just doing the main menu tricks ? And if not, I guess it's still valid since we just lose time by reloading the same checkpoint and sometimes rewatching the same cutscene? Thanks in advance!

QuébecKaerax7 years ago

Thanks for your answers all, and thanks to @TheLeviathan for the update.

QuébecKaerax7 years ago

Not sure if I'm at the right place for this, and if it's just a bug for me, but just happened to check WR for New Game + category on PC and half of umedajapan runs are missing the videos. To be clear the: New Game + (PC) - Leon 2nd, 120 // New Game + (PC) - Claire, 60 // New Game + (PC) - Claire 2nd, 60 // New Game + (PC) - Leon 2nd, 60 runs are missing. Not to be a jerk, but just wanted to see the routing and well yeah. Thanks.

Kaerax Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
7 days ago
Läufe
70
Gespielte Spiele
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
30
Läufe
Hero Siege
Hero Siege
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
14
Läufe
The Wolf Among Us
The Wolf Among Us
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
12
Läufe
50 Years
50 Years
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
10
Läufe
Hidden Folks
Hidden Folks
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Bit Heroes
Bit Heroes
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
50 Years
50 Years
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
304
Besuche
The Wolf Among Us
The Wolf Among Us
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
323
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
50 Years
50 Years
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
27
Aktionen