Kommentare
Hong KongJydvic4 years ago

Unlegit run, because you used fps unlocker with make you double jump higher and have a slight walk speed boast and also, you moved the block on the last stage, meaning that u set up ur run which is unfair

Sola gefällt das.
Hong KongJydvic4 years ago

People said that I speeded my run bc I lowered the frame, I actually didn’t speeded my speedrun, when I edit my speedrun there’s some black bars between my speedrun so I needed to used full screen to leave the back bars out. Idk how to have the full frame of it without the black bars ( I used inshot btw).

Hong KongJydvic4 years ago

Okay I’ll wait

Jydvic Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
7
Gespielte Spiele
THE Tower of Hell
THE Tower of Hell
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
5
Läufe
ROBLOX: Adopt Me!
ROBLOX: Adopt Me!
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Tower of Hell
Tower of Hell
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
107
Besuche
THE Tower of Hell
THE Tower of Hell
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
516
Besuche